Devil’s Bridge Rum is inspired by the lady’s cunning plan to...
This Pinot Noir has succulent cherry and red currant flavours seasoned...
La Loupe has a lovely dry and richly textured palate, it is impressively...
Deep, clear, dark cherry red colour with a violet hue with a medium...
Tropical in style with notes of kumquat, gooseberry and a fresh lime...
Cuisses De Canard Confites Du Sud – Ouest Aux Cepes
Duck confit with cepes (porcini) mushrooms – two gastronomic delights – and if you follow the preparation instructions below, a real treat and excellent French dinner for two.
This dish is superb and to enjoy it at its best will require a minimum input on your part!
Prepared with high-quality duck meat (the meat is tender even by confit standards), entirely natural (and gluten-free as it happens).
Only 100 left in stock!
|Type||Fine French Foods, Ready Prepared Meals, Savoury delicacies|
3 years in a cupboard. Once open store in a fridge and consume within 2 days.
Per 100g : 1128kJ (273 kcal) Fat : 26g of which saturated : 9g / Carbohydrates : 1g of which sugars : 1g / Protein : 7g / Salt : 1.29g
Duck confit (53%), cepes (porcini mushrooms), 26%, duck fat, salt, pepper.
1. Warm the glass jar very gently in tepid water to loosen the duck fat.
2. Drain the fat and remove the duck confit legs without breaking them.
3. Cook the duck confit in an oven until the skin is golden brown (180c for circa 20 minutes)
4. Gently fry the porcini mushrooms in a pan (with a little fresh parsley if you have it – though this is not important).
5. Plate your duck confit – and the fried mushrooms on top! Et voila!
* required fields