Beaumont des Crayères Champagne (75cl) View larger

Beaumont des Crayères Champagne (75cl)

New

Golden in colour with fine bubbles. Rich scents of biscuit, brioche, honey, yellow plum, grapefruit and butter. Citrus, plum and grapefruit flavours on the palate with zesty lemon peel, notes of honey and yeast, all underpinned with mouthwatering acidity. Elegant, fruity and rich, with a very long length.

More details

£29.95 VAT incl.

    TypeSparkling
    When to DrinkNow
    ProducerBeaumont des Crayères
    RegionChampagne
    AppellationChampagne
    Grapes60% pinot meunier, 25% chardonnay and 15% pinot noir
    PairingPerfect Aperitif
    ABV12%
    Volume75cl (Full Bottle)

    In 1955, a group of wine growers from the village of Mardeuil joined forces to set up a champagne house, which was named Beaumont des Crayères after one of the finest hillsides in the village. Three quarters of their 86 hectare estate is located on the hillsides of Épernay with soils rich in chalk. Mardeuil is widely recognised as one of the best regions for cultivating Pinot Meunier with a share of 60% of their vineyards given over to this variety. The remaining 40% is divided with 25% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Noir plantings.

      After saving your customized product, remember to add it to your cart.

      loader

      * required fields

    Reviews

    Write a review

    Beaumont des Crayères Champagne (75cl)

    Beaumont des Crayères Champagne (75cl)

    Golden in colour with fine bubbles. Rich scents of biscuit, brioche, honey, yellow plum, grapefruit and butter. Citrus, plum and grapefruit flavours on the palate with zesty lemon peel, notes of honey and yeast, all underpinned with mouthwatering acidity. Elegant, fruity and rich, with a very long length.

    Write a review